We are looking for a friendly and motivated Office Administrator to assist deVOL’s HR and Health & Safety teams.
The Office Administrator will be vital support for maintaining the administrative and organisational functions within HR and Health & Safety. This position plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of HR-related tasks, contributing to the overall effectiveness and organisation of the HR department.
The role of our Office Administrator will involve:
- Providing administrative support to the HR team by maintaining and updating HR documents. forms and databases as needed.
- Maintaining confidential personnel files and records, ensuring compliance with data protection and privacy regulations.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the HR department, directing enquiries from employees, candidates, and external contacts.
- Assisting with the onboarding process for new employees, including paperwork, orientations, and access to HR systems.
- Facilitating the offboarding process by organising exit questionnaires and liaising with IT and H&S to ensure the return of company property.
- Monitoring office supplies and maintaining the HR office space.
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity within HR software systems.
- Stay updated on HR policies, procedures, and regulations to provide accurate information to employees and managers.
- Providing support to our Health & Safety Officer across a broad spectrum of tasks.
The perfect applicant will have:
- A Levels or equivalent.
- Proven experience in an administrative role in an office setting.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in office software (Microsoft Office Suite, Sage is preferable).
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and a commitment to excellent service.
- Confidence in engaging with colleagues across various office and workshop departments, both in person and over the phone.
- Health & Safety in the workplace knowledge (beneficial but not essential).
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and during your first year, you will receive training in the role and performance appraisals where your pay will be reviewed. After this, we offer annual pay reviews and continued support from the team.
You will receive 22 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays) which can increase with length of service and experience, as well as life insurance, a wellness program, cycle 2 work scheme and company events.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply below with your CV and Cover Letter.